Hillsborough Primary School provides an excellent quality education for Year 1-6 students. Our teaching team provides exciting, challenging opportunities that specifically focus on 21st century learners. Students use an inquiry approach, including the use of digital technology in their learning. Hillsborough Primary School has close relationships with parents, whanau and the community. We work together to ensure the school is a place of learning, safety and pride.
E haere ra
Ballot notice for upcoming out of zone enrolments 2017
Each year, the Board of Trustees will determine the number of places that are likely to be made available in the following year for enrolment of students who live outside the home zone. Due to the increasing demand for places at Hillsborough Primary SChool from families that live outside our school zone, the HPS Board of trustees has reviewed the school’s out of zone policy list and decided that this year’s out of zone ballot will be held only for the following priorities
- First Priority must be given to any applicant who is accepted for enrolment in a special programme run by the school:
- Second priority must be given to any applicant who is the sibling of a current student of the school:
- Third priority must be given to any student who is the sibling of a former student of the school:
- Fourth priority must be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school:
- Fifth priority must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school:
- Sixth priority must be given to all other applicants
We are unable to accommodate applicants who fall under Priorities 1 or 6 and they will not be included in the 2017 ballot.
We do apologise for any disappointment this may cause.
The ballot for 2017 will open on Monday 11th of September and close at 3.00 pm Friday 22nd of September.